Marijuana Seeds Mix Feminized
Marijuana Seeds Mix Feminized Feminized seeds emerged in the late 90s as a response to the need to grow seeds that guaranteed the development of female plants. At the beginning this type of seed produced cannabis plants with certain quality problems and instability, with plants that sometimes suffered from hermaphroditism. However, over the years feminized seeds have achieved extremely high levels of quality, as regards yield, effects or flavour, to the point that they have relegated regular seeds to a mere 10% market share.
- Cost effectiveness: Feminised marijuana seeds guarantee 100% female crops. That is, all the effort and care you invest in the plants will be rewarded because there will be no male specimens to discard.
- As they do not allow the development of male plants, feminised seeds are not the appropriate choice if your aim is to produce seeds.
Auto flowering Marijuana Seeds Mix Feminized seeds
After feminised seeds, starting in approximately 2008 autoflowering seeds, also known as automatic seeds, made their arrival. As the name indicates, they flower in a shorter period of time and require less care than regular or feminised seeds. Autoflowering marijuana seeds emerged as the ideal choice for less experienced growers, but as their quality parameters have gradually equalled their non-autoflowering cousins in aroma, flavour and effects, they have become a valid alternative for the most demanding growers. In case you were wondering, yes, the autoflowering seeds are also feminised.
- Speed: Without a doubt, the big advantage of auto flowering seeds is the speed with which they develop. The flowering periods change depending on the variety, but with any automatic variety you know that in two and a half months tops your plants will be harvested.
- Manageability: Although the differences in quality of auto flowering plants in comparison to the rest of the feminised plants are increasingly fewer, most of the automatic varieties are smaller in size, not only requiring simpler maintenance, but they are also ideal for discreet crops, on balconies or terraces. If your idea is to have a manageable marijuana plant, camouflaged among the flowers and pots on your terrace, auto flowering seeds are, without a doubt, your option.
- Ease: Auto flowering seeds are, in general, easier to grow, both indoors and outdoors. In indoor gardens it is not necessary to change the photoperiod, as the plants themselves change from the growth period to the flowering period by themselves. That is, regardless of the hours of light they receive, they will develop buds.
- Yield: As they are smaller in size, auto flowering cannabis seeds have the inconvenience of a smaller yield per plant.
You have probably heard a lot lately about CBD, the cannabinoid in vogue. CBD is present in some marijuana plants and, in addition to having many therapeutic qualities. It counteracts the psychoactive effects of THC.
Therefore, CBD-rich varieties of marijuana cannot only help people who suffer from insomnia, stress or more serious conditions such as multiple sclerosis, but, in addition, it can enable a more sustainable recreational consumption of cannabis compatible with daily activities. As for its cultivation, you can find both feminised and autoflowering varieties rich in CBD.
Pros of Marijuana Seeds Mix Feminized:
Reduced psychoactive effect: As it acts as an antagonist of THC, CBD counteracts the psychoactive and side-effects of the former. To make a comparison with alcohol, a variety with high levels of THC would be like drinking spirits, while another rich in CBD would be like drinking a beer.
Therapeutic properties: CBD interacts with the human body’s endocannabinoid system, activating and stimulating our natural response to pain, anxiety, stress, etc. Scientific research has found that CBD can bring many benefits to our body including:
- Reduction of nausea and vomiting
- Suppression of convulsive activity
- It combats psychosis disorders, and there have been studies and clinical trials. Which indicate that CBD can be effective for treating schizophrenia
- It combats inflammatory disorders
- It combats neurodegenerative disorders
- It combats anxiety and depression disorders
- Fewer side-effects: CBD counteracts the side-effects associated with THC. This is such as increased appetite, faster heart rate. And also poorer memory or an altered perception of time, among others.
Cons of Marijuana Seeds Mix Feminized:
A reduced psychoactive effect: what may be an advantage for some, can be an inconvenience for others. CBD causes the effects of marijuana to be less intense, much milder, and not everyone is interested in that milder effect.
If you are looking forward to buying this strains online you can kindly visit us at cannabis store online shop. Or you can simply click Here and you will be taken to the product page where you can simply buy by adding to card.